Explore New Possibilities With Canon CMOS Sensor Evaluation Kits
Selecting the right imaging sensor can open up a world of possibilities for your applications. Canon’s Evaluation Kits have what you need to explore.
Featuring an open architecture design and valuable resources to help accelerate your development time, Canon’s CMOS Sensor Evaluation Kit allows OEM’s, system integrators, and end-users the opportunity to assess sensor performance in order to select the correct CMOS Sensor for the desired application.
Canon CMOS Sensor Evaluation Kit includes:
- Your choice of Canon CMOS Sensor
- Evaluation camera with pre-installed sensor (mono, RGB, or RGB-NIR)
- Accessory package for out-of-the-box operation (quick start guide, power supply, compact tripod, cables)
- Embedded software to setup the sensor, acquire image data, and communicate over USB 3.1 interface with any USB 3 compliant UI
- PC-based UI application available for download to communicate with the camera
- Sensor board design files source code*
- VHDL code for the FPGA*
*Source code and VHDL code only available upon request with an NDA
With exceptional performance, backed by decades of development, Canon sensors support your advanced solutions for industrial, machine vision and scientific applications.
Enhance results for imaging applications you’re working on now, or tackle those for which a solution was not yet possible, by leveraging the unique capabilities of CMOS sensors from Canon.
Discover new possibilities in industrial vision with Canon CMOS sensors.
Request an evaluation kit today